Join thousands of parents worldwide who have
There are some little-known parenting techniques so powerful that they will transform the nightmare
of your child’s challenges
into a dream. End your family’s chaos now with proven
methods for creating lasting calm…and start
to enjoy parenting again!
Dear friend and fellow parent,
Welcome to ImpactADHD. Whatever the reason for you landing on this page, we are sure we have a lot in common!
Like us, you know that, regardless of whatever “work” you might do, parenting is the most important job of your life. You want to make sure you do it as well as you possibly can. And despite the difficulties that often arise in typical families from day to day, when you have children with complex needs…everything can feel so much harder!
If you’re anything like us, you:
- Regularly feel angry, stressed, frustrated, scared, and helpless to change it.
- Dream of success for your child, but worry that it’s out of reach.
- Feel like your entire life has taken a back seat to your child’s issues.
- Live in dread of the phone ringing. You know it is probably the school. Again.
- Waste a lot of time searching for the perfect solution for your child’s challenges, desperate for something that actually works.
If any of that feels familiar, read on…
Every parent is faced with tough decisions daily, but when you have a child with complex issues, the challenges are magnified. You constantly feel overwhelmed, exhausted and powerless.
The guilt creeps in.
“Is it my fault? Am I a bad parent?” Or worse, “Is it my child’s fault? Is she a bad kid?”
The answer is NO!
We know that sometimes it feels like the tide is going away from you, but your biggest challenge is simply learning to ride the wave.
The most important thing to learn is that it is not your fault, and you are certainly not alone.
It breaks our hearts to see so many parents feeling lost and isolated, resigning themselves to the worst, and muddling through each day instead of embracing parenting and loving the journey.
We are here to help you through this.
Believe us – it’s going to be ok!
You have everything you need already inside of you to help your kids become the independent, successful people you know they deserve to be, in whatever way is right for them. All you need is a bit of guidance and training to help you unlock the key.
“But how?” we hear you cry, “nothing’s worked before!”
We get it.
You may have tried things before, only to feel crushed, disappointed, and more frustrated than ever. But we are proud to be able to say that we have made a profound difference in the lives of thousands of families, and have helped them discover that a life with ADHD or complex children can be just as wonderful as any other, if not more! Let us show you how. But before that…
Who are we, and what makes us special?
We are Diane and Elaine, certified coaches, ADHD parenting experts and the founders of ImpactADHD. We are also parents of a combined 6 children between our two families — kids with ADD/ADHD and a number of related challenges. Believe us, we’ve been through it all, and are still smiling (most of the time)! We now understand that despite the challenges of having a kid with ADHD, most of our earlier fears have been avoided.
Over the past few years we have become sought after as the “voice for parents” in the ADHD world. We have also been approached for guidance or contributions by national resources such as the American Academy of Pediatrics, Attention and ADDitude magazines, and other national press. Elaine serves as a columnist for the Huffington Post, and on the National Board of Directors of CHADD (Children and Adults with ADD). In fact, in our VERY first year, we were awarded ‘Innovative Program’ status by CHADD!
We know firsthand that parents of children with ADHD often feel isolated and overwhelmed. It seems as if there is no one else out there who is experiencing the level of heartache and frustration that ADHD causes. br> br>
We also know that having a child with complex issues like ADHD and other challenges can be a drain on all your positive emotions, your time and of course your wallet.
But it doesn’t have to be that way…
“Finding Elaine and Diane has changed my family’s life. Since finishing the Sanity School sessions, my 13 year old daughter has not had any missing homework and her grades have gone up. I thought I was going through this course to help her, but really I am the one it helped the most. I had lots of information, before, but Sanity School helped me fit it together to make it work. I think more about what I say and do when interacting with her. Our home is much more calm, and we are much closer now than ever before. Her teacher has even commented on much she has grown over the last 2 months, and thanked me for what I have been doing with her at home!”
—Kerilyn M, Two Rivers, WI
Presenting to you – Sanity School: Your
Ultimate Guide to a Peaceful Family!
Sanity School is an on-demand 6 module training program that has been designed to radically improve the lives of parents dealing with children with ADHD and related challenges. With our reality based training and coaching, parents coping with complex kids become happier, more confident and successful.
Sanity School is divided into 6 unique modules. Here’s a detailed look at each of them:
Parenting Complex Kids with a Coach Approach
5 key takeaways:
- Focus on your intentions for the program and what is most important for you to create lasting change for your family.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to take a “coach-approach” to parenting, using the communication skills and strategies from the world of coaching to more effectively raise your complex kids.
- Understand when to focus on Prevention vs. Management when situations start feeling out of control.
- Take a marathon view to managing all the issues your kids are facing. You can’t do everything at once, and you’ll learn the importance of pacing yourself for best results.
- When we parent from a feeling of desperation, our kids feel our stress and urgency. Parenting from inspiration invites your kids to enjoy their childhood and foster strong relationships.
Activating the Brain
5 key takeaways:
- Learning and attention challenges tend to have a basis in the brain, making it a great place to start when looking for effective solutions for management.
- In order to activate the brain, it helps to understand specific aspects of Executive Function and how those challenges show up for your child.
- When you can identify the difference between naughty and neurological behavior, you can understand your child’s motivations and develop solutions that work long term.
- There are 7 different ways to engage the brain to optimize its effectiveness.
- Stress management enhances our ability to parent as calmly as we’d like, and our kids’ ability to perform to their potential.
5 key takeaways:
- All the research is clear on this point: taking a strength-based approach to managing complex challenges creates a stronger family unit and fosters individual success.
- When we look to what is going well, we tend to find clues for how to turn around difficult situations. Solutions for challenges are always found in other successes.
- When we create an environment that allows for human error, our kids are able to learn from their mistakes and take risks for personal improvement, instead of avoiding mistakes to make sure they’re never “wrong.”
- Everyone gets triggered sometimes. It’s how we handle things when we’re upset that makes a difference in our relationships, and in how we teach our kids to manage things when they get upset.
- When you look at your kids’ challenges through the lens of compassion, you’re able to better understand their experiences and ultimately encourage them to reach for their own success.
5 key takeaways:
- Learn how to set realistic expectations for your kids, so that you know when to support them, and when to let them do things on their own.
- When you take a disability perspective, you take into account all of the circumstances around your child’s challenges so that you’re able to set clear and fair expectations.
- Assuming best intentions allows you to play to your child’s strengths and work together as a team.
- Setting realistic expectations helps you teach your child to advocate for himself or herself, a key element to future success.
- When you clearly communicate expectations, there are fewer surprises, and you provide a structure that fosters independence.
Using Systems & Structures
5 key takeaways:
- Learn how to put systems in place that are going to work for your child and the whole family.
- Identify strategies for getting your child’s buy-in and participation in the development of successful structures.
- Understand the importance of using motivation to help your child find purpose and success.
- Get clear on your role and responsibilities as a parent for each stage of your child’s development.
- Learn how to identify why some strategies don’t work, and how to tweak them to find ultimate success.
Putting your Oxygen Mask on First
5 key takeaways:
- When you take care of yourself, you’re in a better position to take care of your kids.
- The importance of modelling the kinds of behavior you want your child to learn.
- When you seek allies and ask for help when you need it, your kids will learn to ask for the help they need, too — and be willing to accept it.
- Understand the key elements to emotional health and how to teach them to your children.
- Learn the critical components of fostering resilience, for yourself and your kids.
Designed for busy parents like you
We know you’re busy. And believe us, we know that when you have a complex kid it can feel impossible to find any time to yourself, much less time to learn what you need to help your kids!
This is why we have structured Sanity School to fit as seamlessly into your life as possible. The course is online, and can be completed at your own pace – whenever it suits you.
We love the idea of parents at home in their pajamas tuning-in over a well deserved tea and cookie break, or connecting with other parents on your lunch hour at work, or even taking us for a walk while you get a workout in!
And unlike many snooze-worthy parenting programs, our aim for Sanity School is to make it as fun-filled as it is packed full of juicy information and life-changing tips.
We have no desire to put you to sleep, even if you are in your PJ’s!
We promise you will actually look forward to logging back in for the next step, and that when you have completed the program, you will never look back.
Sounds great, but how much is it going to cost me?
We are passionate about what we do because we remember so clearly our own struggles in the early years of managing our kids’ complex issues. After we learned to take a coach-approach to parenting our kids, things got much simpler! We both wish there had been someone to tell us then what we know now – it would have saved years of tears, tantrums and emotional wreckage — for us and our kids!
Now, when parents say to us, “I wish I’d found you years ago” we usually answer, “so do we!” We want as many families as possible to have the chance to benefit from the incredible tools and techniques we have to share. That’s why it’s important to us to be as budget friendly as possible. Money shouldn’t be an obstacle to learning what you need to know to raise a happy, healthy family!
Sanity School was previously a live webinar course offered to a limited number of parents. It sold out quickly, and we kept a waiting list because we were planning to do it again! We’ve had a crazy amount of people asking when the next course will be held.
We pondered this, and then had quite a revelation! We decided that, instead of planning another event, AGAIN reducing the number of slots we have to offer, why not release the training sessions in one handy package? That way, everyone who wants access can get it easily — and affordably. We know how much more expensive it can be to raise complex kids than typical kids.
We chose to make Sanity School an online course for two reasons:
First, because we want our programs to be accessible to everyone, regardless of location.
Second, because the smaller overhead means we have the freedom of being able to price it with affordability in mind. It is quite simply the lowest you’ll ever pay for such in-depth information of this quality. And then — we offered a discount :)!
We combine training with coaching AND support, because that combination makes an enormous difference for parents. But it shouldn’t have to be an enormous price!
The price for the original Sanity School live event was $397. However, we decided that if we were going to make it an evergreen course, then we wanted to make it as affordable as possible. This is why, instead of selling Sanity School for $397, we decided to price it for just…
This makes for a whopping $200 saving from our original webinar price, and works out to just $33 per module – a steal by any measurements!
On top of the 6 modules, this price includes:
1) A weekly email roundup with additional resources to guide you through the program (2 months)
2) Access to the members only private forum
3) Unlimited listening time – enjoy the modules again and again for years to come!
4) Access to Monthly group parenting lifeline Q&A calls with a coach while you are starting out (2 months)
5) A workbook with key information, tips, handouts, exercises, and a journal to help you keep track of your progress.
If you were to visit a therapist it could easily cost about $200 per hour — and for 6 sessions that would be $1200. So this is a huge saving! Even with insurance, the cost would be about the same, except that here there is no running around, and you’re learning skills that will last a lifetime — your child’s lifetime!
Take advantage of our Complete, Money Back Guarantee and experience the power of Sanity School
You only live once – and life is way too short to spend it struggling.
So why cut corners in bringing up your child? Why allow cracks to form in your health, and relationships with your family? Why let negativity, self-doubt and confusion sabotage your relationship with your child?
Sanity School trains you to tap into the mind of your child, clarifying the challenges and identifying opportunities for growth and success. In mere weeks you will triumph over the limitations that threatened to sabotage the future of your child.
With a little help from Sanity School you can live a breakthrough parenting life – and you can serve as an inspiration to everyone around you.
But don’t just take our word for it. Join the thousands of people who’ve discovered ImpactADHD’s unique coaching, and changed their child’s life for the better. Order now and start your journey today.
We stand by our program. We are so confident that Sanity School will be a life changing experience for you, that we offer a no risk 30 day guarantee. If you complete the program and feel in any way that it didn’t add any value to your life, then let us know within 30 days and we will refund every cent of your money.
“Our recommendation to partner with Elaine and Diane at ImpactADHD couldn’t be stronger. We have gained confidence in parenting and advocating, learned real-life tools for handling challenging situations, road blocks and melt downs, and have acquired a Success! “upgrade” to our parenting style – not only do we provide love and support as we did in the past, but now it is tailored to how our son can process it in his mind.”
— Tabora B and Glenn B
“I was pretty lost and hopeless about my daughter, my family and our future, until I found ImpactADHD. Elaine and Diane have given me so many tools to help manage the ups & downs of raising a child with ADD, but more importantly they have taught me to be a more confident, compassionate (and tolerant) Mom to a child whose needs are far from simple. I know that I feel better, and more importantly, through their coaching, they have assured that my daughter will have a bright future, all the while being EXACTLY who she was meant to be! Thanks you two!!”
— JeanMarie, Washington
Some of the world’s most interesting and successful people have/had complex challenges like LD and ADHD, and many of them have actually attributed their condition to their success. To name but a few:
Thomas EdisonInventor of the light bulb
Katherine EllisonPulitzer Prize winning journalist
Michael PhelpsOlympic gold medalist swimmer
Sir Richard BransonBillionaire entrepreneur, airline owner and founder of The Virgin Group
Will.i.amMusician and entrepreneur
Adam LevineMaroon 5 lead singer and Grammy Award winner
With us as your coaches & teachers, you will see results fast!
You know that quote: ‘a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step’? Well, your child’s challenges mark the beginning of a journey – and it can be an amazing adventure if you let it! You just have to take the first step in the right direction. Join us for Sanity School, and we’ll teach you how to do this… and get results!
Proof that Complex Issues have a plus side! Did you know:
According to Psychology Today, people with ADHD are 300% more likely to start their own company? Unique characteristics such as creativity and innovation are common, and this often makes for outstanding business leaders!
Our highly acclaimed programs teach strategies that work, and help you turn information into action. Hear what others have to say:
“Finding ImpactADHD® was a tremendous help for my family early on after diagnosis. Joining Elaine & Diane’s coaching calls completed the package. Having someone share tools for coping with parenting challenges, along with keeping me accountable to put them into practice, has been very helpful. It’s also very reassuring to hear that I’m not the only one experiencing challenges. ImpactADHD® fits our needs above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Without it, I don’t know where we would be now.”
—Jennifer B, Georgia
“Your program is really unusual, and I tell other parents about it all the time. The calls are great! We parents are the ones on the front lines. This is a condition where we learn so much more about day to day solutions from other parents than we do from our child’s doctors. Congratulations for this wonderful work that you are doing.”
—Cristina A, NJ
“ImpactADHD has been absolutely life-changing for both my family and myself. The coaching, group sessions and learning modules are brilliant, with thorough content that is just what parents need to know and easy to use, especially compared to other programmes I’ve tried. Group sessions are straight-forward, very well done and easy to attend in person or listen to later. I don’t think you could make it any more simple. Overall, it’s just brilliant! I was so inspired by my experience that I asked Elaine and Diane to deliver a live coaching session to a roomful of British parents at an ADHD workshop — over Skype! At the end of the session, the parents in the room were clamouring for more. Despite the challenges of technology, the interaction was seamless. The mum who received laser coaching moved from optimistic skepticism to thoroughly convinced advocate of ImpactADHD. It was amazing. ImpactADHD makes all the difference!”
—Cynthia C, London, UK
“Thank you ImpactADHD! My daughter thanks you… my kid gets to focus on being a kid again. She gets to find joy in her accomplishments, share and laugh at her “did I do that” moments, recognize that she would rather not deal with ADHD stuff but also recognize that life is better when she deals with challenges, and that when the fireworks ignite, Mom and Dad are there for her. My husband thanks you… he wasn’t too sure about this whole telephone coaching thing, but when he was approaching a teen meltdown situation and gave our household’s new parental distress signal, he realized that whatever I was doing in my weekly sessions was working. Thirdly, I thank you…when I first contacted ImpactADHD, I didn’t know where else to turn. This was not our first parenting gig, but “hit the repeat button” just didn’t seem to be working this time around. I felt like the worst parent in the world; I lost hope in a solution. There were times when I was almost reduced to counting the number of days until my youngest reached the age of majority. I was exhausted; I was frustrated, and I was afraid. You guys have made such a difference in our lives and empowered our parenting. Thank you ImpactADHD for empowering me so that I can empower my superstar! You are amazing!”
—Michelle S, Nebraska
“Joining the ImpactADHD community has empowered me, validated me, and authenticated my desire to parent my ADHD child to the best of my ability. Thanks to Diane and Elaine, I am now gratefully tapped into a community of parents and experts who understand and are making a difference in my life and my family’s life.”
Our Parent-to-Parent Promise
We really hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to help you… help your kid! We know it probably all sounds too good to be true, especially if you feel like you have already tried everything! But here’s the thing. If you dedicate just a bit of time to learn from us in this program — the results for your child’s future and your sanity will be astounding. We promise it will be the best time you’ve ever spent to become the parent you want to be. Exhausted? Frustrated? Overwhelmed? Tired of dealing with this stuff? Get ready to change that!
We SO look forward to seeing you there!
With all our heart and soul,
P.S. If you have read this far, then chances are you are feeling the pull and wanting to give us a go. All we ask is that you don’t procrastinate – decide you are worth it now!
P.P.S. We meant what we said before – we are so confident that Sanity School will be a life changing experience for you, that we offer a no risk guarantee. If you complete the program and feel like you haven’t gotten any value from the training, let us know within 30 days of the program end and we will refund every cent of your money.
Profound change made simple
Just 6 modules and unlimited positive changes to your child’s life, (not to mention yours) that will last a lifetime. You will be amazed by how a small investment of your time now can do so much for your whole family in the long run.
Fits into your schedule
Online and available to access at any time that suits you, Sanity School is designed for the busy parent you are. You can listen anywhere – while cooking dinner, in the car, at work or during your workout. No stress required!
From parents, To parents
Our personal understanding of what it’s really like to have kids with multiple challenges is at the heart of our coaching. We understand what you are going through, and know that big changes are for you AND your whole family.
Here are some common questions you might have:
Q. What do I get with the course?
A: As a Sanity School parent, you will:
- Get access to 6 incredible modules where you will learn invaluable tools, techniques and strategies for tackling complex issues with confidence!
- Learn in the comfort of your own home. You can re-watch again and again as needed.
- Watch PowerPoint video presentations at your leisure. You can also enjoy these as an audio, and listen while jogging, driving, cooking or (our favorite) in the tub!
- Have access to monthly Parenting Lifeline Q & A sessions for the first three months of the program – to help with any initial teething problems
- Have access to ImpactADHD’s private online members community, which is the ideal place to meet fellow parents and discuss your experiences — confidentially. This is also where you will be able to access the modules
- Receive our weekly emails ‘Sanity School Scoop!’ with links to articles of note and special tips
Q. How is this different from ImpactADHD’s other coaching?
A: We’ve never done anything so fundamental before. This is like a concentrated version of all our other trainings put together – consider it a crash course for a newbie, or a refresher course if you are a seasoned veteran; truly, any parent with a complex child is welcome. We have made it our focus to ensure that this program hits on the most important things a parent of any complex kid needs to know. No messing around – we get right to the point!
Q. How much does it cost?
A: The cost Sanity School is just $197. The online nature of the course means we have been able to make this extremely affordable, with the hope that we can reach as many families as possible.
Each module costs $33, less than the cost of a parenting book. But these modules are much easier to use, and they engage you with exercises, so they’re a LOT more effective than the books that are sitting on your bedside table waiting for your attention.
When you consider that each module is like mixing the training of a parenting book, with the guidance of a coaching session AND the comfort of a support group, all rolled into one, it’s pretty awesome. Besides, these modules are much easier to use than applying what you’ve learned in a book because they engage you with exercises — so they’re a LOT more effective than the books that are sitting on your bedside table waiting for your attention. 🙂
The cost of visiting a therapist is frequently in the region of $200 per hour, and attending a conference frequently adds up to hundreds or thousands of dollars (depending on location). Either way, for the information you’ll get in a course like this, you could end up paying in the region of $1200 (plus babysitting, etc.). Sanity School is a much more modest investment for the same quality training you’d receive at a conference or in a therapist’s office. Given that you can learn from home, you don’t have to worry about childcare costs (or the stress of leaving your complex child at home!), travel costs or traffic woes, so this is a much more efficient and effective investment of your time and money!
Q. How long is each module?
A: Roughly 75 minutes long each.
Q. Who are Elaine and Diane?
A: Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster are parenting coaches and mothers who happen to have 6 kids with ADD/ADHD and a number of other related issues between them.
Unfortunately, when their kids were younger, the kind of support that would have helped them was not available. This is what inspired them to co-found ImpactADHD, as they recognised a huge need for support that makes a real difference. They hope that no parent ever has to go through this alone – not when they know they can do something to help!
Q. My child has not been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. Can I still attend?
A: Sure! We welcome parents of what we like to call “complex” kids – children with ADHD or related challenges. 70% of kids with ADD have a number of different co-existing issues, and these strategies work for all of them. So whether ADHD is suspected, diagnosed, or not even likely, if you have a “complex” kid, you probably know what we mean – and this is definitely for you.
Q. If I don’t find this useful, is there a guarantee?
A: Yes, we offer a no risk guarantee. If, after the program you don’t feel like you have gotten value from it, let us know within 30 days of the program end, at TheTeam@ImpactADHD.com and your money will be cheerfully refunded. Every penny.